Huffalump Shopping is GOOD for the Soul

Welcome to Huffalump Shopping! This is a blogshop! (Did I just coin a new term??? Whoo Hoo!) Feel free to browse and let let me know if you want anything. Items could be traded or bought. All prices in USD. Shipping may vary and will be described in the page description of the product. There is no strategy here, just a place to liquidate my odds and ends. As always email me or post on the blog if you want something =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I am not a fuffalump or a huffalump. My name is Edmund and I don't remember anything. sighz... hey! I thought this was a private thing!!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

About Huffalump Shopping

This blog will be for me to put up stuff for sale.

I believe that ebay is not the only way to sell, I believe that blogs can also be made for selling, and I fully expect the new google payment system to do something in that respect. Though google pay will probably have to do more, paypal has already liased with many international banks (important as it shows how much legal protection/recourse you have).

All said, the reason this is attractive is that the stuff I put up will likely be slow moving and it really does not quite pay to put it on Ebay. Also I get to customise and do cool stuff on the blogger sites.

This is no auction site, make no mistake, but there are more ways to business than one =)

All said, do let me know if there are any trust/rep building applications. I know for MTG there is something called itrader. Ebay's one is built in, so I probably can find some way to link it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger magenpie said...

cool... where's ur stuff???

6:13 AM  
Blogger god_is_good478 said...

good things muz wait for it wan....


hahahahaha

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web huffalump-magic.blogspot.com
huffalump-shop.blogspot.com www.oscog.com
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia
About Huffalump Shopping
DashBoard *