Huffalump Shopping is GOOD for the Soul

Welcome to Huffalump Shopping! This is a blogshop! (Did I just coin a new term??? Whoo Hoo!) Feel free to browse and let let me know if you want anything. Items could be traded or bought. All prices in USD. Shipping may vary and will be described in the page description of the product. There is no strategy here, just a place to liquidate my odds and ends. As always email me or post on the blog if you want something =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I am not a fuffalump or a huffalump. My name is Edmund and I don't remember anything. sighz... hey! I thought this was a private thing!!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The moment you have all been waiting for .... ... my toothbrush



This is a used tooth brush =)

It cost 0.5 USD (overseas) or 1 SGD (locals)

Shipping cost is 3 USD for overseas or 1 SGD for locals.

Now why buy an old tooth brush.

Well there is the DNA stuff, so you can go make clones of me.

Also you can save the world by reusing the plastic. =D

Ermm though seriously, you can use it to clean or brush small objects (obviously I have washed the toothbrush clean lol).

In terms of art you can use it to brush for patterns. Or if you make cards or to polish trinklets and so on.


So just throwing the ole' brush out for sale in case anyone wants it.

It will be disposed of in about 3 weeks (when my current toothbrush wears out =D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web huffalump-magic.blogspot.com
huffalump-shop.blogspot.com www.oscog.com
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia
About Huffalump Shopping
DashBoard *