Huffalump Shopping is GOOD for the Soul

Welcome to Huffalump Shopping! This is a blogshop! (Did I just coin a new term??? Whoo Hoo!) Feel free to browse and let let me know if you want anything. Items could be traded or bought. All prices in USD. Shipping may vary and will be described in the page description of the product. There is no strategy here, just a place to liquidate my odds and ends. As always email me or post on the blog if you want something =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I am not a fuffalump or a huffalump. My name is Edmund and I don't remember anything. sighz... hey! I thought this was a private thing!!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines



Yep its that iconic RPG in PC game format. Name me a price! I have the original box, the manual and the CD!




Gamespot
GameBanshee
IGN
Theres a wiki for it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web huffalump-magic.blogspot.com
huffalump-shop.blogspot.com www.oscog.com
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia
About Huffalump Shopping
DashBoard *