Huffalump Shopping is GOOD for the Soul

Welcome to Huffalump Shopping! This is a blogshop! (Did I just coin a new term??? Whoo Hoo!) Feel free to browse and let let me know if you want anything. Items could be traded or bought. All prices in USD. Shipping may vary and will be described in the page description of the product. There is no strategy here, just a place to liquidate my odds and ends. As always email me or post on the blog if you want something =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I am not a fuffalump or a huffalump. My name is Edmund and I don't remember anything. sighz... hey! I thought this was a private thing!!!!

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

file0003_gold_box


The Gold Box


This is actually a used box that I bought for 15 SGD
I thought it was really pretty. But it turns out you can get a brand new one for 25 SGD :(

I guess I was kinda scammed. The box was already in this condition when I bought it.

Oh well :/



4 The Rack from Antiquities
1 Arabian Nights mountain
2 Gamble from Urza's Saga
2 Transmute Artifact from Antiquities


4 Regrowth
4 Wheel of Fortune


3 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale from Legends
(the 4th one is in some other folder.... I guess we will come by it ;P)
2 CFB Mox Sapphire token with likeness of Owen Turtleworth
4 Candelabra of Tawnos
1 NM Library of Alexandra


4 Imperial Recruiter foil promo
1 signed wrath of god
1 foil Izzet card japanese (I like this removal alot in the past)
1 signed Ball Lightning
1 foil Loyal Retainer from Commander Arsenal?


8 mental missteps



8 more mental missteps
1 ftv Boseju who shelters all


3 scars of mirrodin islands


2 Abyss
1 Italian Abyss
2 Moat
1 Italian Moat
2 Nether Void
2 Italian Nether Void



1 fbb japanese 4th Ed Lightning bolt
1 mana drain from Legends
1 mirror universe from Legends
1 fbb 4th Ed Japanese Wrath of God
1 Suchi from antiquities




Did you know that for many non-english editions, the first "core set" (for many it was 4th Edition) was in black border?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web huffalump-magic.blogspot.com
huffalump-shop.blogspot.com www.oscog.com
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia
About Huffalump Shopping
DashBoard *