Huffalump Shopping is GOOD for the Soul

Welcome to Huffalump Shopping! This is a blogshop! (Did I just coin a new term??? Whoo Hoo!) Feel free to browse and let let me know if you want anything. Items could be traded or bought. All prices in USD. Shipping may vary and will be described in the page description of the product. There is no strategy here, just a place to liquidate my odds and ends. As always email me or post on the blog if you want something =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I am not a fuffalump or a huffalump. My name is Edmund and I don't remember anything. sighz... hey! I thought this was a private thing!!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Magic the Gathering : Battlegrounds

Another item up for grabs!

Magic the PC game: Battlegrounds



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Alya Syafiqah I can u do me favor I just tell I about where u get the magic battlegrounds for pc game because I from Singapore.... I check anything don't have in store game can u help me pls...

8:43 AM  
Blogger god_is_good478 said...

got it a long time back I'm afraid.... and before that I think there is another PC game Shadalah I think....

But there is better stuff now =)

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web huffalump-magic.blogspot.com
huffalump-shop.blogspot.com www.oscog.com
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia
About Huffalump Shopping
DashBoard *